As a mom blogger, it’s hard to find the time to blog and run around with the kiddos. It’s even harder to find good information on how to grow your blog in the beginning in one place. So I put together a list of blogger tips to help you along the way. Here are the tips:
- It takes longer to get traffic (and make money) than you may have the patience for.
- Do your research on what works, but just launch your blog. I think when bloggers first start out they want their blog to be perfect. It will never be perfect and we are constantly improving.
- Expect to make money when finally know what you’re doing.
- Stick with one course for six months and master it before buying another one.
- Things take time.
- Focus on curating the best possible content. Once you do that, syndicate this content via social channels.
- Learn SEO.
- Create your own products.
- Create a link at the bottom of your blogs to a Facebook group you run. It will allow you to sell your products directly to that group.
- Stop wasting your time on fancy stuff and just create a lot of content and post consistently
- Even as a new blogger sell your worth. It doesn’t matter if you have 5 followers or 500k.
- Take your time. Write posts within your niche. Do your research and invest in tools.
- Work smarter not harder.
- Always add value to your reader.
- Add some level of automation in your social media to free up time for creating more value.
- If you are tired take a break, don’t give up.
- Set up your google analytics right away.
- Properly size your images.
- Learn to backup your site.
- Know how to properly optimize your photos before adding them to your blog.
I know there are a lot of tips, but make sure you read through them and think about what applies to you and your blog. Don’t try to act on every single tip all at once. I hope these tips help you grow your blog. If you think another blogger will benefit from this list then please share.
Please be sure to check out my FB group!